This blog was created for students teachers to reflect on their teaching experience at school and share this experience with one another. As each shares and collaborates on best practices, successes as well as mistakes in teaching ESL, it is hoped that student teachers will benefit from such collaborative reflections on this blog platform and continue to appreciate the use of such a platform for further collaborations even after Teaching Practice.

Thursday 30 August 2012

Be Cool, Be Strong

Sek. Men (J) Keb. Katholik
30 August 12

It was a busy day for us. Without doubt that I became a real question asker, but luckily our mentor was very patient to explain everyting. 
We spent 4 hours in the school. Teachers and students felt very curious about this two Chinese grils walking around the corridor. Most students were staring at us through the windows even they were having a class. I felt bashful but still I told my friend: Be Cool~ Be Cool~
After the first visit, I had a rough impression to the school as well as the students there. Hope I can make it well on Monday! Hope everyone do it well on Monday!!Be Strong Everybody!! Good Luck!!!

-Ma Jing

No comments:

Post a Comment