This blog was created for students teachers to reflect on their teaching experience at school and share this experience with one another. As each shares and collaborates on best practices, successes as well as mistakes in teaching ESL, it is hoped that student teachers will benefit from such collaborative reflections on this blog platform and continue to appreciate the use of such a platform for further collaborations even after Teaching Practice.

Friday 31 August 2012

I Can Do It, Nothing Is Impossible.

SMJK Katholik Petaling Jaya

I was really shocked and excited at the same time upon knowing which school i am suppose to teach during my practical. I was too afraid until i can't really digest all the information that was given during the briefing. As soon as the briefing was over, my friends and i straight away went to the school that we are assigned to, as it only takes about 7 minutes journey from my  college that i was staying in.

As soon as we reached the school, we met the school's senior assistant and introduced ourselves. Later on, we are brought to meet the headmaster of the school. All the teachers in that school was really friendly and the students were really polite as every time we bump into any student, they will surely bow down to us and smile.

However, i am still feeling very nervous because the school is one of the best school in this district. They didn't even give me the timetable of my lessons yet and i am not able to prepare anything to teach. I just can hope for the best and pray hard so that everything will be just fine.

Good Luck to everyone!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment