This blog was created for students teachers to reflect on their teaching experience at school and share this experience with one another. As each shares and collaborates on best practices, successes as well as mistakes in teaching ESL, it is hoped that student teachers will benefit from such collaborative reflections on this blog platform and continue to appreciate the use of such a platform for further collaborations even after Teaching Practice.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Hear I come!!




Assalammualaikum & Hello friends..First of all I would like to apologize for not sharing any stories for the previous weeks. I apologize for that. It seemed that I'm having difficulties in joining the group. Oh well, it's now that matters right? =) Lets start from the bottom shall we? This is a picture of my friends and I after the briefing on 29th August 2012. We took a last picture together since we are going to be very busy later on. Too many things I thought of that day, "What if the teachers and students doesn't like me? What if the students throw papers at me?" Oh dear..Only God knows how I felt that day. I was assigned at SMK Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) along with my bestfriend and schoolmate Nurul Hanisah, and not to forget the lovely China dolls Wendy and Even. The next morning, I received a call from Hanisah saying that the Headmistress, Datin Hasmah would like to see us. So the next minute we drove off to SMK TTDI, and oh yeah...we got LOST! Hahaha lucky for us we were late only by a few minutes, and unfortunately Datin Hasmah already left for an urgent meeting and we were on-time to see the Penolong Kanan. Puan Aishah was very nice to us and invited us to her office for a small briefing on the school and our timetable. She sorted us into classes and surprisingly both us had to teach Form 3 History (Sejarah) classes since the teacher is on a maternal leave. Sejarah?? I never like Sejarah! Well, remembering what Madam Adele told us before, we just have to say YES and accept the challenges. And guess what, the CHALLENGE IS ON! Moving on, both me and Hanisah went for a walk  getting to know the school ground and we found out that the teachers are generous with smiles. They were very helpful and welcomed us with open arms. I am very looking forward for my first lesson and get to know my students. =)

So that's all for a fresh start, Class!! Your teacher is on her way!
All the best my  friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment