This blog was created for students teachers to reflect on their teaching experience at school and share this experience with one another. As each shares and collaborates on best practices, successes as well as mistakes in teaching ESL, it is hoped that student teachers will benefit from such collaborative reflections on this blog platform and continue to appreciate the use of such a platform for further collaborations even after Teaching Practice.

Thursday 29 November 2012

~ The end of the Battleship with thousands of experienced

Hello everyone, it's already week 9 and we are almost going to the end of teaching practice. So what I can share here is students started their final examinations. Teachers only need to go for invigilation. As for me I need to take the exam paper from a special room which they put all the exam papers inside it. As well as to sign the form to make sure there is no mistake made. I also helped my mentors to mark the students exam papers and key in the marks for the PBS system for form 1.

This week is the last week for my Form 2 and Form 4 students. They thanked me for being there with their lovely hugs. I am happy to know them and glad that they really enjoyed being with me. I hope that they will achieve something in their life so that I can proudly say that they were mt students.

At the same time, I felt sad because time flies and we all have to leave the schools and our beloved students. But teaching practice will be one of the most memorable time ever. I hope you all enjoyed your teaching practice even some of us including me faced a lot of problems with the students.


No comments:

Post a Comment