This blog was created for students teachers to reflect on their teaching experience at school and share this experience with one another. As each shares and collaborates on best practices, successes as well as mistakes in teaching ESL, it is hoped that student teachers will benefit from such collaborative reflections on this blog platform and continue to appreciate the use of such a platform for further collaborations even after Teaching Practice.

Sunday 2 September 2012

Bring The Boys Out~



                                             Nisi Dominus Frustra - 'Without God All Is Vanity'

   Honestly, when I was assigned to all-boys school, I was appalled by that information. This is because I have always been in mixed-school. Anyhow, people have always been afraid to matters that they never know~
   I always encountered problems whenever I speak in public, yet alone teach. but still, I am a strong-willed person and always up to face those challenges throughout my life.
    About the school, as Syazwan has wrote in earlier posts, we only managed to meet Pn Siti Marriam, the PK1 of the school as the principal had another meeting. She greeted us well and shared a lot of information, past experiences and some heads-ups about the school. She told us to take charge of the class and shows the students who we really are instead of just shouting for no reasons. "Be passionate or don't be a teacher at all", the first thing that struck our ears.
  We were assigned for Form 1 classes but it is to be decided on Monday. It is hard to anticipate, but still, I've had some plans and things to do on my future classes. As they are young teens, I've had to rediscover and relate my past experiences, especially the ones that my late English teacher, Allahyarham Mr Suffian who had taught me English really well when I was 13-14 years old. May Allah bless his soul, and help us all throughout our Teaching Practice. I wish us all the best~

1 comment: